This section presents all documents of interest (open resources) in the field of gender and sustainability, GDG Agenda 2030, among other related topics. All this items will have an evident focus on HeIs in the SMR and specifically on the female academic empowerment in partner institutions.
- “Arab Gender Lens 2019 pocketbook” provides a statistical portrait of the 18 member States of the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) through key gender indicators on population, disability, education, inequality, health, empowerment and work.
USEFUL FURTHER INFORMATION
Some other examples of possible interesting links could be:
- United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia
- Checklist for gender in research. Gender Toolkit-Yellow Window (EC, 2009).
- Checklist for gender in research
- Gender Action (H2020) ERA
- GenderNet (Freie Universität Berlin)
- Margherita von Brentano Centre
- Open Gender Journal
https://www.mvbz.fu-berlin.de/en/publizieren/open-gender-journal/index.html and Open Gender Platform https://www.mvbz.fu-berlin.de/en/news/launch_open-gender-platform_2019.html
- European Charter for Equality of Women and Men in Local Life
OPINION / DISSEMINATION
This section will encompass both internal and external expert collaborations to the FREE Observatory, it being a dissemination platform for gender-oriented research, articles and materials in general.
External stakeholders and actors can also contribute to the strengthening and debate on gender issues, using this section to publish their articles and opinions as blog. For this purpose, authors shall contact the FREE consortium to first subscribe the legal framework and conditions relevant to this section of the FREE Observatory.
For Authors who are interested in sharing their contribution and publication with the E & S observatory , please check this link: