This section presents all documents of interest (open resources) in the field of gender and sustainability, GDG Agenda 2030, among other related topics. All this items will have an evident focus on HeIs in the SMR and specifically on the female academic empowerment in partner institutions.
- “Arab Gender Lens 2019 pocketbook” provides a statistical portrait of the 18 member States of the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) through key gender indicators on population, disability, education, inequality, health, empowerment and work.
- “Global education monitoring report 2019: gender report: Building bridges for gender equality”
- “Gender equality and education in the Sustainable Development Goals”
- EIGE Toolbox
USEFUL FURTHER INFORMATION
Some other examples of possible interesting links could be:
- United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia
- Checklist for gender in research. Gender Toolkit-Yellow Window (EC, 2009).
- Checklist for gender in research
- Gender Action (H2020) ERA
- GenderNet (Freie Universität Berlin)
- Margherita von Brentano Centre
- Open Gender Journal
https://www.mvbz.fu-berlin.de/en/publizieren/open-gender-journal/index.html and Open Gender Platform https://www.mvbz.fu-berlin.de/en/news/launch_open-gender-platform_2019.html
- European Charter for Equality of Women and Men in Local Life
OPINION / DISSEMINATION
This section is designed so that the members of the Observatory can use this observatory as a platform for disseminating their research, reflections, etc. It will also be designed to invite other stakeholders and actors working in this field to publish articles and have them use it as a blog.
Authors and/or responsible research networks have to fill the correct authorisation from their academics, in order to correctly share and open this resources to the public in general.